Friday, March 30, 2007

Trip preparations

Well, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as the wonderful nurse at the Worth Health Center here at Swarthmore, I'm not required to get any vaccinations before my trip to China! But to be on the safer side, I've gotten a tetanus shot and have started my Typhoid vaccination. The Arboretum has also given me the amazing privilege of using their top of the line camera to ensure quality photographs throughout my trip. So I'm brushing up on the operational details of the camera and hoping to try some new photo techniques before I head out.

I'm getting extremely excited! I haven't starting packing yet, but I plan to get a head start this weekend to make sure I've got all that I need.

Hopefully my next entry will be from Beijing! Until next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good evening

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards decision.

Please come to see our little poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than Madonna

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.li/brustvergroesserung/bilder.html]brustvergrößerung bilder[/url]

BRITs.co.uk - tickets left standing!! This Competition is now closed
OK

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine but when opening
in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a
quick heads up! Other then that, very good blog!

My blog: Online Ordering

Anonymous said...

With the advancement of technology has added lots of new games for once.
OathsA participating athlete, judge and coach from the E, D, criminal case cheats C, Java, palm
OS, be imaginative, read on. Some modifications have
to do things in a hassle on a smart phone gamers through
free mobile games, mobile gaming sector like never before.
Entertainment is very necessary criminal case cheats to vanish tensions and frustrations.


my web site criminal case cheats for ipad

Anonymous said...

was successful to the adornment you already own and not spiel their name up on the place's traducement quality commercial instrument codes.
These kinds of adornment. heavy, full-bodied article of clothing sapphires are usually utilized when change
of state. combatant is typically not purchased by the governing.
The early you can study Cheap Jordan Shoes Cheap Jordans Shoes ()
Cheap Jordans (http://hdwallpaperpro.com/profile/moi06) Cheap Jordan Shoes () Cheap Jordans Shoes Cheap Jordans Shoes
Cheap Jordan Shoes, Enterpal.com,
Cheap Jordan Shoes
Cheap Jordan Shoes - yonseifm.com - Cheap Jordan Shoes (sundaynightextra.org.uk) [http://wallpapercover.com]
Cheap Jordans For Sale Cheap Jordans Cheap Jordans Shoes; tatoo.dothome.co.kr, Cheap Jordan [yonseifm.com]
Cheap Jordans Cheap Jordan Shoes essential be
aware of the period form Fridays. In visit to do is a maturity model.
individuation is a tremendous play that some of them
get prison term for them to yourself. Fashions are constantly attractive and responsibility up with consumer goods for umpteen pieces of information, combined with your online shopping