Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Come to my Lecture!

Please join me on February 21, 2008 at the Lang Performing Arts Center of Swarthmore College, PA from 12-1pm where I will guide you through my April 2007 trip to China. I will show images of plants, people, and landscapes from Beijing to Yunnan Province, as well as share with you important information concerning worldwide plant conservation efforts that I learned about while attending BGCI’s 3rd Global Botanic Garden Congress on Plant Conservation in Wuhan, China.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who enjoys to seek unprecedented things. Presently I am making my personal pv panels. I'm making it all alone without the help of my staff. I am utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive that. I ran across a truly awesome website which explains how to create solar panels and wind generators. The website explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure bout how correct the info given there iz. If some experts over here who have xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the site it would be awesome and I'd extremely appreciate it, because I truly lav solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U guys rock.